The Department is headed by the Commissioner Public Structures
The Public Structures Department pledges to do the following;
- Plan, monitor and evaluate Building construction projects within budget and time;
- Check and approve Tender and Contract documents for adoption within 30 calendar days
- Formulate, review, enforce, and monitor building construction Laws, Policies, standards, and Regulations to ensure quality, safety, and standards and
- Supervise and manage Consultancy Services contracts and building works contracts under MDAs to ensure quality, safety and standards.
- Develop designs for minor works and execute minor works which may not attract a consultant and contractor respectively.